Announcing: Nui members can now mine Compcoin (COCO), the crypto coin that fuels Compchain.
COCO contracts start as low as $50. If you’ve been mining Kala, the process will be familiar. But there are some key differences between COCO and Kala GH mining contracts, in particular how to purchase, GH per dollar, and monthly fees.
HOW TO PURCHASE
COCO mining contracts can ONLY be purchased through Mintage Mining using cryptocurrency (BTC, LTC, BCH). There is no option to purchase through the Nui back office or through walk-ins to our corporate office. See this step-by-step tutorial for help on purchasing.
WHAT YOU GET
COCO contracts are 2 GH per $1, so a $50 contract would purchase 100 GH. This is different than Kala GH contracts, which are 1 GH per $1.
NOTE: Because COCO contracts are for double the GH, monthly fees will be different than Kala GH contracts.
THE LOWDOWN ON MONTHLY FEES
Monthly service fees are $15/month on contracts up to 900 GH/$450. COCO GH contracts of 1000 GH/$500 or more have a monthly service fee of $30/month. Additional maintenance fees of 2.2 cents per GH apply to any contracts over 100 GH.
- A $100 contract (200 GH) would have a monthly fee of $17.20 ($15 monthly service fee + additional maintenance fee of 2.2 cents X 100)
- A $150 contract (300 GH) would have a monthly fee of $19.40 ($15 monthly service fee + additional maintenance fee of 2.2 cents X 200)
- A $450 contract (900 GH) would have a monthly fee of $21.60 ($15 monthly service fee + additional maintenance fee of 2.2 cents X 300)
- A $500 contract (1000 GH) would have a monthly fee of $52.00 ($30 monthly service fee + additional maintenance fee of 2.2 cents X 1000)
- A $600 contract (1200 GH) would have a monthly fee of $56.40 ($30 monthly service fee + additional maintenance fee of 2.2 cents X 1200)
NOTE: Monthly fees MUST be paid through Mintage Mining using cryptocurrency (BTC, LTC, BCH). The Nui corporate office CANNOT take monthly fee payment.
Bonus: Get a month of free when you prepay your fees for an entire year. This is only available for new contract purchases, not add-ons.
WHAT YOU WILL MINE
COCO mining results may feel low for those who are used to Kala mining. However, understand that only 21 million Compcoin are being distributed, compared with 21 billion Kala. At the moment, COCO is valued around $1.
Mined COCO will be deposited in your Mintage COCO wallet. At this time, the only external wallet that allows you to store, send, and receive COCO is in Compchain. To set up a COCO wallet in Compchain, you must be a Compchain member who has completed KYC. Click HERE for information on joining Compchain.
IMPORTANT: Please update your Compchain Invitation Code in Mintage. This will ensure that any new member signing up for Compchain through Mintage will stay in your team. To do so, go to your Profile in Mintage and paste in your Compchain code.
NOTE: A referral ID is required to join Compchain. If you do not have an enroller, contact our customer support for assistance.
As a Nui member, you can earn commissions off COCO GH contract purchases for anyone you personally refer and from your team (up to 10 levels).
NOTE: In order to receive commissions on COCO mining contracts, you MUST have an active Kala GH contract.
For each COCO GH mining contract purchased by someone you refer:
- Enroller Commission: 10% of purchase price
- Team Commissions: 6% of purchase price (up to 10 levels)
PLUS earn regular monthly commissions on each GH contract:
- Enroller Commission: $2.50 on contracts up to 900 GH, $5.00 on contracts of 1000 GH or more
- Team commissions: $0.50 per level on contracts up to 900 GH, $1.00 per level on contracts of 1000 GH or more (up to 10 levels)
Nui is happy to bring you this new opportunity to participate in blockchain and cryptocurrency. Get your COCO contract today!
Resources to learn more about Compchain and COCO!
- Compchain Blog: https://nui.social/welcome-to-compchain/
- Compchain FAQ: https://nui.social/get-answers-compchain-questions/
- Coco Promo: https://nui.social/compchain-promo-its-time-to-jump-back-in/
- Compchain PDF: https://nui.social/share-compchain-new-pdf/
- Compchain Video: https://youtu.be/EVBhagX1Vtw