In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, we’re excited to announce the launch of our Cyber Week Promo! HUGE incentives for both buyers and sellers! Plus, we’re unlocking a brand new way to mine.
Between now and Monday, Dec. 3, take advantage of our biggest promo of the year when you buy or sell a Kala Rig or the new Kala Mining Contract. We’re talking double commissions and 25,000 Kala!
Introducing the New Kala Mining Contract
The 4 TH Kala Mining Contract was created as an alternative way of mining, to not only give you the same average hash rate as the traditional Kala rig, but also provide a better mining experience.
Because all mining equipment is owned and operated by Mintage Mining, you no longer have to worry about the noise, cooling requirements, broken parts, internet connections, or spiked electricity bills that come with hosting in your home. All you’ll have to do is pay a small monthly maintenance fee, and Mintage will take care of the rest!
Who couldn’t use a little extra dough around the holidays? Beginning this week, commissions for all mining rig and contract sales are going up! Sell any 4 TH mining contract or rig as an enroller and receive:
- $400 commission to the direct enroller (A huge jump from the previous enroller commission of $250!)
- $250 override commission paid up the tree (up to 10 levels)
- An additional direct enroller bonus of $100– during this promo only!
With all these commissions combined, you could earn over $500 from each sale!
With brand new buyer incentives during the Cyber Week Promo, and the upcoming Kala Listings platform, there’s never been a better time to mine!
- First month’s maintenance fees free ($115 value) – 4 TH mining contract only
- 25,000 bonus Kala
- 4 TH contract activated within 48 hours
*Kala Rigs are available while supplies last
Why Buy Now?
Aside from incredible commissions and buyer incentives, there are even more reasons to buy. Kala Listings is just a few weeks away from launch, which means you will soon have the chance to trade that Kala to BTC for the very first time. With the purchase of a contract, you could have a few solid weeks to accumulate Kala before Kala Listings goes live!
How to Get Your Mining Promo
Kala Mining Contracts can be purchased in a few simple steps. All mining products can be purchased using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, or Trident (which allows you to use your credit card).
For Non-Nui Members
- Before you can purchase a Kala Rig, you must first become a Nui Member. Visit https://enrollment.nui.social/ to begin the enrollment process
- Once you reach the Add-On step of enrollment, add the 4 TH Kala Mining Contract- Cyber Week PROMO or Kala Rig Group 2 – Cyber Week PROMO to your order as an “add-on” item before checkout
- If you complete your enrollment WITHOUT purchasing the add-on item, you can log into your back office and complete the steps for Nui Members listed above
IMPORTANT: All orders must be placed through the Nui Back Office or Nui Enrollment before Monday, Dec. 3 at 11:59 pm MDT to claim the Cyber Week Promotion. Any orders placed through Mintage Mining will not qualify.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on the biggest sale of the year!
Log in to purchase your Kala Mining Contract today
Kala Mining Cyber Week Promotion Details
- Promotion runs from Nov. 27, 7 p.m. to Dec. 3, 11:59 p.m. MDT
- All orders must be submitted and PAID FOR by Monday, December 3 at 11:59 p.m. MDT to qualify for this promotion. Any orders not submitted or paid for on time will not qualify and will be subject to regular product pricing and commissions.
- Orders must be placed through the Nui Back Office or through Nui Enrollment to qualify. Any orders placed through Mintage Mining will not be eligible for the Cyber Week promotion.
- Free members are eligible to purchase Kala Mining products but are not eligible to earn commissions. However, direct enrollees who sign up free members are still eligible for enroller commissions on any free member purchase.
- Offer applies to 4 TH Mining Contracts and Kala Rig purchases only and does not include the new Gigahash (GH) Mining Contract.